Shuttle Bus Leasing
, a D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. company is a bus leasing company offering its customers a range of customized leasing options. With over 1,000 buses in inventory, we can provide customers passenger buses that can transport anywhere from 15 to 120 passengers.
Employee Perks for a Bus Cleaner are as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $14.35 - $15/HR based on experience and qualifications
- Workplace flexibility, full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Holiday pay & vacation
- Company offers medical benefits and retirement plan options
- We are 2nd chance employers
The Bus Cleaner, under the direction of the Supervisor; cleans and services buses, vans, trucks, equipment, and components/parts efficiently and to completion in compliance with all applicable guidelines and safety procedures.
- Drive buses and other vehicles operated by G4S and/or SBL
- Move and park vehicles
- Wash, and hand clean the interior of all operated vehicles, parts, components, equipment, furnishings, and building
- Clean and scrub service stations, floors, wash areas and other areas as assigned sweeping dust, fumigate, wash and otherwise clean the complete shop
- Safely handling mops, shop scrubbers, forklifts and other specialized and support equipment
- Collect and dispose of trash, debris and other materials and objects as necessary
- Complete all required reports, lists and records in a timely and accurate fashion
- Promote safety awareness and follows safety procedures in an effort eliminate accidents
- Perform additional cross-functional duties as required
Must be able to:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years building maintenance services experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Intermediate understanding of MS Applications (Word, Excel, Access is a plus)
- A valid driver’s license
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
Additional employee benefits
- Carry, pull, and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, and/or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Frequently use hands or fingers to adjust or replace vehicle parts i.e., nuts, washers and to operate on/off switches on equipment.
- Constantly extend when working on vehicles. Reaching usually involves holding tools at the same time and often requires the use of both arms working together. Overhead reaching is required on an occasional basis. Unsighted reaching is also required on an occasional basis. Extended/far reaching is required on a frequent basis.
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
Company Sponsored Perks...
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials (Valued at $186/certification)
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
- In addition you can receive $500 for completing all 8 H series certifications and become a "Master Transit Bus Technician"
- $50 for every H series ASE recertifications you obtain
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
Apply via phone call, text, email, or visit our shop M - F 8 AM - 3 PM
9245 East Old Vail Road Tucson, AZ 85747 Recruiter Cell:
email@example.com Apply at:
Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc
. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.