Shuttle Bus Leasing, a D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. company is a bus leasing company offering its customers a range of customized leasing options. With over 1,000 buses in inventory, we can provide customers passenger buses that can transport anywhere from 15 to 120 passengers.
Employee Perks for a Bus Cleaner are as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $10 - $13/HR based on experience and qualifications
- Workplace flexibility, full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Company offers medical benefits and retirement plan options
- We are 2nd chance employers
The Bus Cleaner, under the direction of the Supervisor; cleans and services buses, vans, trucks, equipment, and components/parts efficiently and to completion in compliance with all applicable guidelines and safety procedures.
- Wash and hand clean the interior of all operated vehicles, parts, components, equipment, furnishings, and buildings.
- Clean and scrub service stations, floors, wash areas and other areas as assigned such as sweeping dust, fumigating, washing and otherwise cleaning the shop.
- Safely handling mops, shop scrubbers, forklifts, and other specialized support equipment.
- Collect and dispose of trash, debris and other materials and objects as necessary.
- Move and park vehicles inside yard.
- Promote safety awareness and follows safety procedures to eliminate accidents.
- Perform additional cross-functional duties as required
Must be able to:
- Experience in maintenance services and/or basic automotive preventative maintenance care is a plus
- Strong communications skills
- Interpersonal skills such as tact, patience, and courtesy.
Additional employee benefits
- Carry, pull, and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, and/or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Frequently use hands or fingers to adjust or replace vehicle parts i.e., nuts, washers and to operate on/off switches on equipment.
- Constantly extend when working on vehicles. Reaching usually involves holding tools at the same time and often requires the use of both arms working together. Overhead reaching is required on an occasional basis. Unsighted reaching is also required on an occasional basis. Extended/far reaching is required on a frequent basis.
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
Company Sponsored Perks...
- Dental / Vision
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications (online)
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...
Visit: 4211 E. Saunders St. Laredo, TX 78041 (Mon - Fri. 8 AM – 3 PM) Call or Text: 951-837-6345 Email: email@example.com Apply At: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.