Complete Coach Works, a D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. company, offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
Employee Perks for an Electrician or an Electrician Helper are as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $17 - $25/HR based on experience and qualifications
- M-F 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Huge Annual Family-friendly X-Mas Party!
- Company offers medical benefits and retirement plan options
- We are 2nd chance employers
The Electrician ($20-$25)
, under the direction of a supervisor; install, maintain, and identify faults and repair electrical wiring and computer-based systems contains in all electrical parts contained in automotive vehicles/buses. The Electrician Helper ($17-$19)
Assist Electrician with rough include but not limited to measuring, cutting, bending wire using hand tools, communicate well with others and take directions by management.
- Complete or help Electrician work with basic hand tools (pliers, electrician scissors, wire strippers, soldering irons).
- Repair and replace faulty wiring or electrical system.
- Knowledge of electrical components related to automotive electrical as well as electrical safety codes and regulations.
- Diagnose and determine corrective action for electric power controlling equipment (etc. switch gear circuit breakers).
- Solder or weld when repairing electrical parts.
- Additional cross-functional duties as assigned.
Must be able to:
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of Electrical experience substituting 1 year of related technical training for a year of experience.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code, starters, control relays
- Competency with automotive electrical troubleshooting and repair techniques
- Familiar with wide array of wiring and connectivity technologies and standards
- Experience on working on or above 600V to 69 kV high voltage systems
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
Additional employee benefits
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
Company Sponsored Perks...
- Dental / Vision
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications (instructor-led or online)
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...
Visit: 1863 Service Court Riverside, CA, 92507 (Mon. – Fri. 8 AM – 3PM) Call or Text: 951-837-6345 Email: email@example.com Apply at: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.