Complete Coach Works,
a D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. company, offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
Employee Perks for a Auto Body Painter are as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $18 - $22/HR based on experience and qualifications
- Workplace flexibility, full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Company offers medical benefits and retirement plan options
- We are 2nd chance employers
The Auto Body Painter, under the direction of the Shop Supervisor, performs minor body work and touch up paint on vehicles, buses, and trucks.
- Prepare vehicles for body repair work.
- Removes rust and debris from surfaces to be painted.
- Taping, sanding, buffing, and preparing vehicles.
- Fill cavities and dents in vehicles, creating an even surface.
- Applying paint by using paint sprayers and brushes.
- Additional cross-functional duties as required.
Must be able to:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in an auto paint environment
- Experience with fiber glass and bondo
- Experience working with Sheet Metal preferred
- Must be detail oriented
Additional employee benefits
- Carry, pull, and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, and/or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
Company Sponsored Perks...
- Dental / Vision
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials (Valued at $186/certification)
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
- In addition, you can receive $500 for completing all 8 H series certifications and become a "Master Transit Bus Technician"
- $50 for every H series ASE recertifications you obtain
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507 (Mon. – Fri. 8 AM – 3 PM) Call or Text:
firstname.lastname@example.org Apply at:
Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment
physicals and drug screenings
. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing
at regular intervals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc
. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.