Complete Coach Works,
a D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. company, offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
Employee Perks for an Automotive Quality Control Inspector are as follows...
- Weekly Pay: $22-$25/HR based on experience and qualifications.
- M-F 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM, full-time schedule, consistent and year-round work
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Huge Annual Family-friendly X-Mas Party!
- Company offers benefits and retirement plan options
- 2nd Chance Employers
Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity.
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices.
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data.
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur.
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed.
Must be able to
- Related training or experience as a QC Inspector.
- Mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines.
- Valid drivers license-willingness to obtain Class B CDL within 12 months.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Electrical knowledge is a plus.
- Computer skills including Word and Excel; Access is a plus.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Carry, pull, and push up to 25 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
Company Sponsored Perks...
- Dental / Vision
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance ($50,000 automatically awarded when you enroll for our medical plan)
- 401K with a 3% company match
- ESOP (We are Employee Stock Owners)
- EAP (Free legal consultation, therapy sessions, etc.)
Possibility of a Same Day Interview if you...
- We can cover your Class B Commercial Driver's License cost & help train
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Nationally Recognized Automotive Trainings & Certifications (instructor-led or online)
- Company-sponsored ASE testing and training materials
- Earn $100 for each ASE H series certification you receive
1863 Service Court Riverside, CA, 92507 (Mon. – Fri. 8 AM – 3 PM) Call or Text:
email@example.com Apply at:
Get to know us:
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment
physicals and drug screenings
. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing
at regular intervals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc
. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.