COME JOIN OUR TEAM - WE ARE AN EMPLOYEE-OWNED COMPANY!
AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRICIANS AND HELPERS NEEDED -
DAY SHIFT - WEEKLY PAY
Complete Coach Works is part of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. Company offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
Get to know us:
JOB TITLE: Electrician-Helper (Automotive Electrical)
The Electrician ($19-$22)
, under the direction of a supervisor; install, maintain and identify faults and repair electrical wiring and computer-based systems contains in all electrical parts contained in automotive vehicles/buses. The Electrician Helper ($16-$18)
Assist Electrician with rough include but not limited to measuring, cutting, bending wire using hand tools, communicate well with others and take directions by management.
- Will help Electrician complete work with basic hand tools (pliers, electrician scissors, wire strippers, soldering irons)
- Repair and replace faulty wiring or electrical system.
- Knowledge of electrical components related to automotive electrical as well as electrical safety codes and regulations.
- The work can often be physically demanding in order to install and repair equipment.
- Diagnose and determine corrective action for electric power controlling equipment (etc. switch gear circuit breakers)
- Solder or weld when repairing electrical parts
- Additional cross-functional duties as assigned
- Promptly report unsafe conditions to responsible person
Must be able to:
- Minimum 2 years in an Electrical Environment
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code, starters, control relays
- Competency with automotive electrical troubleshooting and repair techniques
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
- Communication both verbal and written
- Familiar with wide array of wiring and connectivity technologies and standards
- Experience on working on or above 600V to 69 kV high voltage systems
- Communicate with other and take direction given by management.
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your introductory period is completed all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
Option 3: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507