WE ARE AN EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY!
CLASS A DRIVER WANTED $20-25 PER HOUR
Shuttle Bus Leasing, a D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc., company, is a bus leasing company offering its customers a range of customized leasing options. With over 1,000 buses in inventory, we can provide customers passenger buses that can transport anywhere from 15 to 120 passengers.
Get to know us:
||Class A Heavy Duty Tow Truck Driver
The Tow Truck Driver under the direction of the Shop Administrator; operates a Landoll trailer in accordance with OSHA and DOT requirements as well as all local state and federal requirements.
- Deliver or pick up buses to and from various locations locally and nationwide
- Perform all duties as scheduled by the Manager and assist other company drivers as directed
- Notify Manager of any problems that may arise on route to your destination
- Leave the customer’s location clean and free of debris
- After a pick up or delivery is completed, must complete all documentation neatly and legibly when submitting it to production for time keeping
- Additional cross-functional duties as assigned - will work as Mechanic or Mechanic Helper when not driving
- Must have Class A Driver’s License
- Flatbed experience and passenger endorsement a plus
- Must have a clean driving record of 3 years or more
- Must possess basic map reading skills
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, supervisors and coworkers
Must be able to:
- Ability to work under pressure and under strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Sit for long periods of time
- Handle, finger, reach, or feel with hands and arms
- Squat, kneel, reach, climb
- Carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs. of dead weight
After your introductory period is completed, all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc., will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits with a Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Potential
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
Walk-in applicants are welcomed to apply at the work site:
1200 W. Business 77, San Benito, TX 78586
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.