WE ARE AN EMPLOYEE OWNED COMPANY!
BUS WASHER $12-14 PER HOUR
Shuttle Bus Leasing, a D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. company, is a bus leasing company offering its customers a range of customized leasing options. With over 1,000 buses in inventory, we can provide customers passenger buses that can transport anywhere from 15 to 120 passengers.
Get to know us:
The Bus Cleaner, under the direction of the Supervisor; cleans and services buses, vans, trucks, equipment and components parts efficiently and to completion in compliance with all applicable guidelines and safety procedures.
- Drive buses, vans or trucks
- Move and park vehicles
- Wash, and hand clean the interior of all operated vehicles, parts, components, equipment, furnishings, and building
- Clean and scrub service stations, floors, wash areas and other areas as assigned sweeping dust, fumigate, wash and otherwise clean the complete shop
- Safely handling mops, shop scrubbers, forklifts and other specialized and support equipment
- Collect and dispose of trash, debris and other materials and objects as necessary
- Complete all required reports, lists and records in a timely and accurate fashion
- Promote safety awareness and follows safety procedures in an effort eliminate accidents
- Perform additional cross-functional duties as required
Must be able to:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years building maintenance services and/or basic automotive preventative maintenance work experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Intermediate understanding of MS Applications (Word, Excel, Access is a plus)
- A valid-instate driver’s license
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Lift – 50 pounds
- Pull/ Push – up to 50 pounds
- Twist/Turn while working in confined spaces
- Finger- Frequently using hands or fingers to adjust or replace vehicle parts i.e. nuts, washers and to operate on/off switches on equipment.
- Reach – Constantly extending when working on vehicles. Reaching usually involves holding tools at the same time and often requires the use of both arms working together. Overhead reaching is required on an occasional basis. Unsighted reaching is also required on an occasional basis. Extended/far reaching is required on a frequent basis.
- Stoop, kneel, and or crawl
After your introductory period is completed, all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc., will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits with a Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Potential
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
Option 3: Walk-in applicants are welcomed to apply at the work site:
11680 Fischer Rd., Von Ormy, TX 78073
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.