Complete Coach Works at D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
Get to know us:
JOB TITLE: Auto Body Paint Prepper - Riverside, CA
The Auto Painter helper is an assistant who will help the skilled painter by preparing all assigned vehicles for the refinishing and reassembly processes and support Paint Technicians in paint jobs as required. The paint helper must ensure quality in protection of buses and paint application while providing a timely delivery to meet repair target dates responsibilities.
- Inspect quality of repairs, received by the Body Department before painting begins.
- Capable of operating Spray Booth & other paint related equipment
- Ability to mask and apply protection for a vehicle appropriately.
- Knowledgeable in cleaning and sand prepping the area for spraying.
- Accurately selects paint materials and mixes paint accurately to color code.
- Ability to spot paint accurately, seeing details at a close range and judging colors accurately.
- Skilled in applying paint that is corrosion resistant and creates a smooth, consistent finish.
- Ability to disassemble, clean and reassemble painting equipment
- Final Paint Quality Inspection performed before released to detail
- Return Spray Booth and Mix Room to Pre-Paint Condition
- Ensures a clean and safe work area, utilizing PPE equipment effectively, hazardous waste compliance is followed.
- Bring shortages of supplies to the attention of the Manager or supervisor for replenishment.
Must be able to:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in an auto paint environment.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under pressure and under strict deadlines
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work mornings (7:30am to 4:00pm)
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your introductory period is completed, all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc., will be offered excellent benefits such as:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits with a COMPANY MATCH
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the Department of Transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of these methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
Option 3: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
*D/T Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this description at any time at the discretion of the company.