D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. (Complete Coach Works, Transit Sales International, ZEPS and Shuttle Bus Leasing) offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
The Fabrication Specialist under the direction of The Director of Operations and our Fabrication Supervisor fabricates components such as aluminum stainless and mild steel or other raw materials as specified by layout, welding diagram, or work order.
- Preheats work piece with hand torch or heating furnace
- Positions and clamps work pieces together or assembles them Tacks assemblies together
- Bend and fold aluminum
- Uses sheerer, bender, press, and brakes
- Usage and reading of tape measures down to 16th of an inch
- Maintains adherence to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Stays hands-on with numerous tasks so as to meet/beat the production schedule
- Assures that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production
- Assures efficient and economical utilization materials, improvement of methods, and elimination of wasteful practices within the department
- Additional cross-functional duties as assigned
Must be able to:
- Minimum 2 years fabrication experience
- Minimum 1 years of experience Welding: MIG, Arc, Flux and or trade school education
- TIG experience and D-1 Certification a plus
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to learn the use of basic tools and equipment relative to the repair of transit busses
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
After your introductory period is completed, all full-time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc., will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist/ Turn in confined spaces
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Visit us directly for a potential interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Option 3: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507