D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
The Janitor is responsible for keeping building interiors in clean and orderly condition by performing heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, removing rubbish, and notifying management of need for repairs.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Gather and empty trash
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
- Notify Facilities Manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings
Must be able to:
- Minimum of two to three years of custodial or janitorial experience
Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds of dead weight. Will stand, kneel, bend and walk on a consistent basis.
After your introductory period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.