D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. offers an array of solutions for transnational needs. Our company specializes in bus re-manufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
||Auto Body & Paint
The Auto Body Painter, under the direction of the Director of the Production Manager performs minor body work and touch up paint on vehicles, buses and trucks.
- Plans work procedure
- Removes rust and debris from surfaces to be painted
- Fill cavities and dents in vehicles, creating an even surface.
- Applying paint by using paint sprayers and brushes
- Taping, sanding, buffing and preparing vehicles
- Additional cross-functional duties as required
- 2 years of experience in paint preparation, spot and panel refinishing and custom finishes
- Must be detail oriented
- Communicate effectively and professionally on the job
- Ability to work on a deadline
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to:
Must be able to:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 2301 Monarch St Alameda, CA 94501
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.