D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversations.
||Auto Body Painter
The Auto Body Painter, under the direction of the Director of the Production Manager performs minor body work and touch up paint on vehicles, buses and trucks.
- Plans work procedure
- Removes rust and debris from surfaces to be painted
- Fill cavities and dents in vehicles, creating an even surface.
- Applying paint by using paint sprayers and brushes
- Taping, sanding, buffing and preparing vehicles
- Additional cross-functional duties as required
- 2 years of experience in paint preparation, spot and panel refinishing and custom finishes
- Must be detail oriented
- Communicate effectively and professionally on the job
- Ability to work on a deadline
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to:
Must be able to:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 2301 Monarch St. Alameda CA 94501
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.