D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus re-manufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversations.
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Clerk
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
Status: Fulltime/Perm with the Benefits package kicking in between 60-90 days of service.
Department: Human Resources
The Human Resources Clerk, under the direction of the Human Resource Manager, is responsible for support with the administration of the day-to-day operations human resources related functions and duties. This is a 40 hour work week with typical work hours being from 7:30am to 4:30pm (M-F).
- Compiling and updating employee records and related employee communications.
- Setting up New hire orientation and employee training logistics and record-keeping.
- Employment verification and setting up drug screening appointments for new hires.
- Greeting applicants and administering/grading tests for job applicants and potentially light recruitment duties.
- Working on Timesheets primarily for temporary agency employees.
- Handling of Time Off Requests.
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
- Miscellaneous HR tasks when applicable.
- At least 6 months’ experience in the HR field or equivalent education with administrative experience.
- Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Highly organized to handle the multiple tasks and shifting priorities each day
- Basic computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office programs
Must be able to:
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Carry, pull and push up to 25 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
Apply with a current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us in-person between 8:30am and 2:00pm (Mon-Fri) at: 1863 Service Court
Riverside, CA 92507