Complete Coach Works (CCW) is a part of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. We offer an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
Reporting to the Parts Sales Supervisor we are looking for a resource who will be primarily be counting parts, keeping our inventory up to date, adding parts into our system, and keeping our surplus area clean.
This is a Monday through Friday job. Start time will likely fall between 7:30am and 8:00am and end between 4:30pm and 5:00pm each day with a 30 to 60 minute unpaid lunch break.
Essential duties and Responsibilities
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of products / parts
- Prioritize purchases based on the overall needs of each location
- Plan warranty returns with vendors and prepare appropriate paperwork
- Analyze, summarize, and/or review data; reports finding, interprets results and/or makes recommendations
- Prepare and check the accuracy of requisitions, reports, invoices, purchase orders, discounts, and taxes
- Actively search for the best deals, quality, and availability of parts
- Schedule/manage cycle counts
- Receive shipments, and check contents against the packing slip
- Check incoming shipments for items needed for pending orders
- Prepare return shipping tickets for each location based on parts purchases
- Minimum 1 year of Automotive or Heavy Duty parts management
- Warehousing experience to include warehouse operations and inventory management
- Ability to read and understand automotive and heavy duty parts manuals
- Understanding of parts nomenclature and proper parts terminology
- Strong organizational skills
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Effective issue resolution skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) with the ability to quickly learn company software
- Must be able to:
- Spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The Data Entry Clerk may also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
- Carry, pull, lift, and push up to 25 pounds of dead weight.
- Capability of lifting 10 pound objects overhead.
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email 800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option 3: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at: 1863 Service Court Riverside CA 92507
- D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.