Complete Coach Works, a part of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus re-manufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
|| Materials/Purchasing Manager
|| Parts Sales / Purchasing
The Buyer, under the direction of the Materials/Purchasing Manager. Assists the Parts Sales and Production depts. and various other departments with purchasing, data entry, filing, and other clerical duties as assigned. Will also be responsible for inventory, stocking and issuing parts and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Checks Parts catalogs for proper part information and identification.
- Contacts vendors to obtain price bids
- Checks in and out tools to personnel.
- Replenishes stock as needed when shipments arrive
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verifies data by comparing it to source documents
- Updates existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Additional cross functional duties as needed.
Must be able to:
- Ideally some manufacturing/production employment work history
- At least 1 year of Purchasing/Buying exp.
- 1-2 years of related data entry experience
- Excellent attention to detail; great multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience in the auto/transportation industry is a +.
- Minimum 45 – 50 wpm typing speed
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Excel)
- MS Access is a +.
- Mechanical aptitude is a definite +.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The Data Entry Clerk may also have to do some lifting of supplies and materials from time to time.
- Carry, pull, lift, and push up to 25 pounds of dead weight.
- Capability of lifting 10 pound objects overhead.
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
How to apply:
1) Send current resume to: email@example.com
2) Stop by Mon-Fri. between 8:00am and 3:00pm to pick up an application. We are at:
1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507