D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
||Light Duty (Auto) Maintenance Mechanic
We are looking for a reliable Light Duty (Auto) and Maintenance Mechanic to undertake upkeep and repair tasks at the interior and exterior of company premises. The Mechanic is responsible for keeping our facilities and equipment (particularly autos) in perfect condition by performing various maintenance and repair jobs as well as maintaining company vehicles.
- Maintaining and repairing company buildings, electrical equipment, mechanical equipment, utility systems, and company vehicle fleet.
- Maintaining and repairing machinery equipment and forklifts.
- Inspects and identifies maintenance problems, determines appropriate repair procedures.
- Responds to requests for emergency repairs.
- Maintains records of completed maintenance and repair work.
- Clean facilities by sweeping, dusting etc.
- Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or basic carpentry work
- Repair equipment or appliances
Must be able to:
- Minimum 1 year experience of maintenance and repair
- Minimum 1 – 2 years auto mechanic experience
- Knowledge of bus lift maintenance (hydraulics) is preferred
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, carpentry or HVAC systems
- Basic math skills
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Communication both verbal and written
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of these methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 1863 Service Court Riverside CA 92507
Send a resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org