D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
|| Timekeeping Clerk
|| DATE REVISED:
The Timekeeping Clerk, reporting to the Shop Administrator, is responsible for providing a full range of assistance and support in the preparation, creation, and building of books for customers.
Work Hours are from 8:00am to 4:30pm (Mon-Fri) with a 30 minute lunch break.
- Typing and word processing; spreadsheet creation
- Draft and finalize e-mails and other correspondence
- Handle paperwork appropriately and with accuracy; keep accurate records; create documents when necessary
- Provide assistance and support to the Shop Administrator and possibly some company Executives
- Additional administrative and support functions as needed
Must be able to:
- 2 yrs. of experience in timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- Excellent reading and language comprehension
- Exceptional communication and business writing skills, both technical and non-technical
- Advanced computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office programs such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Occasionally carry, lift, pull, and push up to 25 pounds of dead weight
- Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, squat, crouch, or crawl
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Schedule a potential meeting directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.