Are you a skilled Assistant Controller or Accounting Manager looking for your next great career move?
If so please keep reading!
D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus re-manufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversations.
JOB TITLE: Controller
REPORTS TO: CFO
Controller Job Duties:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provides financial and analytical support to the CFO and President
- Manage all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL, and Cost Accounting
- Oversees financial closing process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Cash forecasting, debt covenant reporting, and other banking requirements
- Ensure timely preparation and analysis of job costing, variances, and KPI reporting.
- Refine/maintain/analyze company projections
- Create/Maintain appropriate companywide dashboard
- Ensure compliance with established controls and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Manager or Controller in a manufacturing environment preferred
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Working knowledge of GAAP and SOX
- In depth understanding of general ledger, forecasting, budgeting, financial analysis and some audit experience.
- Sage 100 (experience with Sage 100 a plus)
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office products, strong in Excel and Access)
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If you require a reasonable accommodation to a known disability, are a qualified applicant or employee and if it will not impose an, “undue hardship” on the operation of the business, please notify a member of the Human Resources staff and a reasonable accommodation will be made.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/ or email@example.com
Option 2: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
· 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.