Complete Coach Works (CCW) and Shuttle Bus Leasing (SBL) are key parts of D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. We offer an array of solutions for our customers' transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus re-manufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
|| Mechanic Helper
||with Benefits/Tuition Reimbursement/401k match and more!!
|| Production Supervisor
The mechanic helper repairs and overhauls buses, coaches, trolleys, trams, railway cars and other automotive vehicles. They work in conjunction with our full-fledged mechanics in the hopes that the helper can eventually enter our 12-week mechanic training program.
- Plans work procedures
- Raises vehicle, with hydraulic jack or hoist, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle
- Removes unit such as engine, transmission, or differential, brakes valves and front and rear suspension
- Disassembles unit and inspects parts for wear
- Repairs or replaces parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings
- Overhauls or replaces, blowers, generators, starters, alternators and A/C components
- Rewires lights, and instrument panel, trouble shooting
- Relines and adjusts brakes, aligns front end, repairs or replaces shock absorbers, and solders leaks in radiator
- Mends damaged body and fenders by hammering out or filling in dents and welding broken parts
- Replaces and adjusts headlights, and installs and repairs accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, windshield wipers, and windshields
- Additional cross-functional duties as required
Must be able to:
- Knowledge of computer software associated with specific diesel engines
- Strong electrical knowledge a plus
- Must know hand powered and manual tools
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Automotive/Diesel training / certification a PLUS!
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
- Communication both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of these methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 2301 Monarch St Alameda, CA 94501
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
*D/T Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this description at any time at the discretion of the company. *