D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. offers an array of solutions for transportation needs. Our company specializes in bus remanufacturing, interior rehabs, accident and fire repair, rail repair and rehab, and alternative fuel conversions.
The Electrician, under the direction of a Supervisor; install, maintain and identify faults and repair electrical wiring and computer-based equipment related equipment.
- Work with computer-controlled engine management and other systems.
- Electricians work in a variety of environments and help install and repair components and equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical components as well as electrical safety codes and regulations.
- The work can often be physically demanding in order to install and repair equipment.
- Use meters, test instruments and circuit diagrams to find electrical faults
- Must be able to operate tools in close proximity to electrical components.
- Diagnose and determine corrective action for electric power controlling equipment (etc. switch gear circuit breakers)
- Solder or weld when repairing electrical parts
- Additional cross-functional duties as assigned
- Make decisions based on technical documents.
Must be able to:
- Minimum 1 years as an Electrician or equivalent education from trade school
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code, starters, control relays
- Ability to crimp and solder, follow lock out and tag out procedures
- Creating or complie systems failure logs for electrical systems
- Ability to work under pressure under strict deadlines
- Communication both verbal and written
- Familiar with wide array of wiring and connectivity technologies and standards
- Comprised of electrical equipment that uses 50 volts (V) of electricity or less
- Installing low voltage systems as Structured Wiring
- Working on or above 600V to 69 kV high voltage systems
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
After your probation period is completed all full time employees of D/T Carson Enterprises Inc. will be offered excellent benefits such as:
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physical and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
D/T Carson Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to amend or alter this job description at any time at the discretion of the company.